Sunday, April 18, 2010

GOD'S perfect plan


it took me a long time to realize that GOD has a perfect and precise plan for my life. HE knows what i will do for HIM and HE knows what i will do to go astray. but what blows my mind is that HE has already planned my life for me before i was even born. HE knew when i was going to take my first steps, HE knew where i would go to college and HE knows who i am going to marry. i know that i try to go my own way and do things that i think are good for me and my life but i am usually wrong. in the last year, i have realized and grown so much and now i know that GOD has a plan for me. it may not be what i want it to be right now but sooner or later i will realize what GOD has in store for me and why HE has called me to do, go, and be who, what and where i am today.
"for we are HIS workmanship, created in CHRIST JESUS for good works, which GOD prepared beforehand that we should walk in them." ephesians 2:10

No comments:

Post a Comment