Tuesday, December 8, 2009

bottled up


why is it that i keep things bottled up inside?? why is it that i do not open up to people easily?? why is it that when something is bothering me i put up a front?? or even if people can tell, i still keep it to myself?? i found to realized that as a part of my personality and my past that i tend to withhold information about myself as if it was hostage and held for ransom for someone who could ask the right questions. now do not get me wrong, one can usually tell when something is bothering me because it is written all over my face but nine times out of ten when asked if i am okay my immediate response is, "im fine." for the people in my life that know me well, they can tell when i am just putting up a front and saying that but for people who just ask because they have been around me long enough to know that i am usually an outgoing, bubbly person, that something is up when i am quiet.
i have keep things bottled up like this for as long as i can remember. i guess one can say that i have learned to be like this from people who are like this themselves. eventually what is bothering me will come out but until then i keep them bottled up.

No comments:

Post a Comment