Tuesday, December 8, 2009

family is everything


family: any group of persons closely related by blood, as parents, children, uncles, aunts, and cousins. family means the world to me especially around the holidays when i get to go home for a long period of time. my family is ridiculously huge which is understandable because i am of italian and mexican decent. so around the holidays my house is always full of people who are always competing to be heard amongst everyone. therefore my house continues to grow louder and louder with hand gestures to match but i would not have it any other way. it would not be home if there were not dozens of people talking at once always using there hands with little kids running around outside. i absolutely love my crazy, big, loud, hand gesturing family and i can not wait to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment