Wednesday, February 17, 2010

GOD'S love


did you know that the bible uses the word love 333 times? i am in awe of how much GOD loves me. i feel like i do not deserve it. i am at a loss for words when i think about the KING of the universe who created everything and who knows all things still loves me more then anything. like who am i? when i think about it i get butterfly in my stomach and all excited to even thing about GOD'S love for me. it is mind blowing. i thank GOD everyday for loving me so much despite all the wrong things i do. HE is still there with HIS arms wide open. i love how HE loves!

1 comment:

  1. i absolutely love - love your posts. you are good. i love the honesty and the creativity of it. i love the posts. i love the idea. i love the pictures, but i love how you put it all together.

    i'm linking your blog and sharing it with everyone that looks at mine.

    ReplyDelete