Tuesday, February 2, 2010

you deserve more


has anyone ever told you that you deserve more? that you deserve to be treated better then the way you are being treated? that you deserve the best? that you deserve all this because your worth it? just recently i have been hearing some version of these questions and i am not used to it. people are telling me i deserve what i am getting, that i deserve to be here, that i deserve the best and to me i find it odd that someone would think that of me. to think that i am worth all the time and effort. to think that i deserve to be treated the way that i am being treated because i am worth it. i have never thought of myself as the kind of girl that deserves to be treated like a princess or deserves being treated like i am worth something great or am valued by someone so much. so as this is all happening i am trying to put the pieces together in my head that i do deserve more.

No comments:

Post a Comment