Tuesday, February 2, 2010

a pictures worth a thousand words


maybe it is a girl thing but i love taking pictures. i take pictures all the time. i think it has something to do with wanting to remember the moment. being able to look at the pictures and to see a time in my life that i was having fun and was really happy. pictures to me are more then just people on a piece of paper; it is my family from italy i have only seen twice, it is my friends from high school that i never see anymore and my friends from college when after its over i do not know where they will be, its moments with my boyfriend that i just want to remember forever. pictures are memories in my life that i can not get back but i can remember. i love that i can have a photo album of things that have happened im my life full of pictures that are worth a thousand words.

No comments:

Post a Comment