Friday, January 22, 2010

disappointments and let downs. . .


has anyone every disappointed you or let down?? ever say they are going to do something and then does not follow through? i know that that has happened to me before and it has happened often. i will admit that i do not trust very easily and i am working out those issues but when people tell me they are going to do something and then do not get it done on time when i was counting on them or do not do what they said they would do at all; that lets me down. it does not help my progress with trusting someone whole heartily when even the simplest things like, i will be there for you at a certain time, does not even get done at that time. i do not know about anyone else but i know for me this is something that bothers me and really, really disappoints me when it happens. my hope is that disappointments and let downs will never come your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment