Monday, January 25, 2010

the power of worship


let me start first by saying that worship to me is so much more then just singing songs in the beginning of church. no worship is this intimate time of praising GOD for HIS many blessing that HE has given us. worship is about recognizing the GOD that we serve and what HE has done in your life. i am absolutely in love with worshiping the LORD, it is by far my favorite thing because it constantly reminds me of how insignificant i am and how much of a sinner that i am and still my GOD loves me. still my GOD cares about me and my life. we were singing a song today in chapel and the lyrics are;
"holy, holy, holy, is the LORD GOD almighty, who was and is and is to come. with all creation i sing, praise to the KING of KINGS. YOU are my everything, and i will adore YOU."
this song embodies what JESUS is and i can not help but sing my heart out to the LORD with everything that i have. there are so many amazing worship songs that i never want the worship sets to end. i constantly have worship music stuck in my head but i can not help it, i am in love with the GOD i serve.

1 comment: