Thursday, January 21, 2010

GOD is bigger


the weather this week has been so crazy and stormy but it just reminds me about how big my God is. He can make things so pretty and sunny where everyone is happy and loves the whether and then He can make it like this and be totally cloudy, rainy, and stormy all day. i woke up this morning to the roaring of the wind and rain against my window and when i peeked my head out of the blinds i could see all the trees just swaying back and forth and the rain just pouring down from the sky and i could not help but just think about how big my God is and the power He holds and the things that He can do with just a blink of His eye. our God is so real and He holds the universe in the palm of His hands. God says there is enough evidence in creation that no one may have excuse and by the weather has been lately i pray that people will chose to follow the God that controls the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment